A variety of external weather links to help you make the right decisions regarding the upcoming weather forecast.
The weather is one of the most important factor to bear in mind before flying.
It is important to grasp the fundimentals of understanding the weather and any predicted forecast.
For advice or help regarding these links please use the contact us formRASPS
– An indepth weather website showing loads of various paragliding weather information including thermals.XC Weather
– Another alternative website showing good information.Windy
– A great site showing indepth information on wind, rain, temperature and much much more!Windfinder
– A dedicated site for wind! – Showing hotspots and paragliding weather stations showing up to date actual readings.Flybubble
– A good site showing red pins of all paragliding sites including wind direction and speed.Met Office
– The Met Office official website.Meteoblue
– A nicely laid out website showing detailed local weather.
– Always good to know the tide times in the area you are going to fly!!